VS&R Training Covid-19 Procedures & Controls
To keep our clients and staff safe, we have adopted strict controls to protect everyone. Our procedures are updated as new information is received from the Federal and State Governments.
Students ARE NOT to attend training if:
- You have Covid-19.
- You have returned from overseas in the last 21 days.
- You have been in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 21 days
- You feel unwell, have a temperature, dry cough, or flu like symptoms.
It is important we all use common sense at this time, so if you feel unwell in any way, please stay at home until you have recovered. If you have already booked into a course, phone us on 0412 291 054 and we will defer your booking until you are well.
NOTE: You may be asked for evidence that you are unwell. These arrangements are in addition to our normal Terms & Conditions.
COVID 19 Controls in place:
- We disinfect all tables; door handles and other areas you come in to contact with on a daily basis BEFORE CLASS.
- Your temperature will be taken before you enter the training room using a non-contact device.
- As a precaution we will practice social distancing by having one student per desk, and you will not sit directly behind the person in front.
- We provide hand sanitizer in the training room. Please use each time you enter the room and whenever else you feel it is necessary.
- Each student is provided with disposable gloves to wear during practical sessions.
- If you feel unwell during the day, please advise us before you leave. You will be able to complete training when you feel better at a later date at no additional charge.
- The World Health Organisation recommends if you are healthy, you only need to wear a mask if you are taking care of a person with suspected COVID-19 infection or wear a mask if you are coughing or sneezing. We have masks available if requested.
- We will provide disposable drinking cups, sachets of teabags, sugar & coffee & biscuits in individual packets of two.
- Your trainer will give a detailed briefing on our safety procedures at the start of your course.
- We are constantly monitoring the government and medical information sources
We ask you to:
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth – Why? Hands touch many surfaces and can pick up viruses. Once contaminated, hands can transfer the virus to your eyes, nose, or mouth. From there, the virus can enter your body and can make you sick.
- Practice respiratory hygiene – Make sure you, and the people around you, follow good respiratory hygiene. This means covering your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze and then dispose of the used tissue immediately.
Why? Droplets spread virus. By following good respiratory hygiene, you protect the people around you from viruses such as cold, flu and COVID-19.