The WHS Regulations 34-38:
In order to manage risk under the WHS Regulations, a duty holder must:
- Identify reasonably foreseeable hazards that could give rise to the risk
- Eliminate the risk so far as is reasonably practicable
- If it is not reasonably practicable to eliminate the risk – minimise the risk so far as is reasonably practicable by implementing control measures in accordance with the hierarchy of control
- Maintain the implemented control measure so that it remains effective
- Review, and if necessary revise, risk control measures so as to maintain, so far as is reasonably practicable, a work environment that is without risks to health and safety.
Our CEO usually does these audits and in company with your nominated staff member will inspect your entire workplace, identify and photograph all potential heights issues. This may take a day or so, depending how big and involved your workplace is.
Once the initial inspection is completed, we will then create a “Heights Audit Report” for your site. This register will include:
- Risk level
During this process, there will be ongoing consultation with your key people to ensure consultation compliance and to properly identify hazards, risks & risk levels. Upon completion, the report will be forwarded for your review and action if needed.
For cost and to book this service please call 0412 291 054 during business hours – thank you